Thursday, December 13, 2012

Confusion

Confusion- to fail to distinguish between; associate by mistake; confound

Today was my last day of classes for my first semester of college. I managed to make A's in all of my classes but English. so I'm very happy with that! A while back I mentioned a girl named Ashley. Sense that last post I've been able to talk to her more. Not a bunch, but more. Today she came up to me and asked me for a hug :D needless to say, that made my day. It kinda sucks that I won't be able to talk to her for about 4 weeks, even though she lives right down the road from me... maybe I'll message her on facebook or something. Other than seeing her today, nothing else really happened, I came to school and took my computers final and played magic the gathering with my friends.

The word for today is confusion. I don't know if I should attempt to ask Ashley out or not. We are not super duper close friends, but I do like her a bit, and I think she might like me. I asked my friend about it a few days ago... he hit me.

Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems...
in my opinion...
to characterize our age...

No comments:

Post a Comment