Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Best Friend and 100th post

I'm really surprised, this will be my 100th post on this blog. When my friend asked me to make a blog I never thought I would use it as much as I have, and now I'm typing out my 100th blog post, so I decided that I want to make this blog about my best friend, the reason I made this blog in the first place.

I don't remember the exact day that I made my blog. It was some time before my actual first post. I'm positive it was about 2 years ago though. Heather (my best friend) had asked me to make one and post about my day every day for 1 month. I didn't really do to well on that. I did like 8 days in row and than completely forgot. After that Heather and I tried to do other challenges, but each one failed horribly. oh well... At that point I began to use my blog for pretty much anything and everything I felt like posting. I used it to post about my issues with self-harm, to talk about issues that I couldn't talk about with anyone else, poems, or just interesting things in general.


Now I want  to talk about the person who got me to make a blog in the first place...

There is just so much I can say about heather. She is this amazing, wonderful, smart, talented, absolutely beautiful girl and I love having in my life. A year ago, we tried to see what would happen if we tried to have a more romantic relationship.... that didn't go over very well. We stopped talking for about 1 year and that really hurt me a lot. Recently we've been able to be best friends again and I couldn't be happier with that. As much as I will always like her, I would much rather her be my "bestest buddy in the whole wide world" than not have this amazing girl in my life at all.

I know you will see this eventually buddy, so when you do, just know that you really do mean pretty much everything to me. You were the first real friend I ever made, and if it weren't for you I never would have made any of the friends I did. I can't ever day thankyou enough, but hopefully this is close enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment