Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life

Life- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especially metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.

I haven't made a post in a while. So I felt like making one today, only I couldn't think of what to talk about. So I will just talk about what has been on my mind recently. I'm sorry in advance, but this post won't have to much structure. 

I've been pretty distant with most people lately. I don't really feel depressed or anything. I've been trying to busy myself at all times. I have school, homework/studying, work and now I'm tutoring people. When I'm not doing any of those I'm in my room playing video games. I've really gotten into World of Warcraft lately. I went by my high school the other day and said hi to some of my teachers. They all seemed to really enjoy seeing me come by. None of them enjoyed hearing that I wasn't at a tier one college though. I've also been talking to my friend Ashley a lot. I really really like her. Me being the loser that I am though, I can't bring myself to tell her that. For valentines day my college put these little speech bubbles all over the college with really nice compliments on them. The other day I found one on the ground. I started laughing. The bubble said "I really like you.. a lot. Would you go out with me?" I'm trying to work up the courage to give it to her.  

All life is an experiment...
The more experiments you make...
the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment