Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Am I stupid?

Sometimes I think all my high school teachers and my IQ tests are wrong and I'm actually the stupidest dumbass on the planet. I have this old metal suitcase like thing in my closet. It holds things that are MASSIVELY important to me (awards, letters, pictures, etc). Today I found myself sitting down and looking through it. I read all the letters and looking at pictures/drawings in it. Many from my ex Doyna and my other ex Heather. A few from my old friend Angel. When I see these things they make me feel stupid because I don't talk to them anymore, Angel and Heather most importantly. I kinda wish I could try to talk to them again, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I go through these modes where I think that my reasons for not talking to them are stupid, but at the same time I feel like if I do try to talk to them again it would be like throwing my morals and standards out the window... I don't want to do that. One day I will figure it out and will either try to talk to them again... or not. I don't know... I really just want an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment